My British colleague Chris Huntingford recently shared with me his proven method of selecting good monitoring terms for Microsoft Social Engagement. We’ll call it the Huntingford Method:
- Identify the channels that are being used most.
- Get sample posts, emails and blog snippets
- Plonk those into a word cloud type app / Excel file to identify most used terms.
- Run a manual filter on these terms that make sense
- Have a 30 minute call with the customer to verify these
[…] insight into the data collected from different social sites. Establishing query criteria is both science and art so, if you are new to MSE, monitoring Analytics frequently will give you visibility into whether or […]