What is it
The Dynamics 365 Power Platform has a rapid release cadence and with that come the new features, new developments, and new challenges.This is your chance to get your hands on the new technologies and learn the new stuff before anyone else. Hear the news from the latest conferences and what does it mean for Business Application Developers.
Who’s behind it
What’s in it for me
Unlike any of the courses and trainings you find, it’s not about what you can do in Dynamics 365 world today, it’s about what will you use tomorrow. Aimed at proficient developers at the level 300-400, it covers new and upcoming technologies, trends, and best practices you need to create Business Applications for the future. It is delivered as a mix of presentations, talks, discussions, hands-on exercises, and developer challenges, all packed within 2 days of in-class learning.
This class is for all you experienced Dynamics 365/CRM developers who want to take your skills to the next level.
- Introducing Masterclass and CRM Tip of the Day BAD Challenge
- What’s new and what’s old for the Developer
- Advanced Data Modelling
- Group – Data Modelling Challenge
- Form Scripting Updates + TypeScript
- Work time – TypeScript
- Virtual Entities
- Work time – Virtual Entity Custom Provider
- PowerApps: Canvas vs Model. Performance. Building custom data providers.
- Group work time
- Themes from the latest conferences and announcements, and what does it mean for Business Application Developer
- Authentication Essentials + Work time
- Azure Building Blocks Overview
- Azure Functions + Group work time
- Logic Apps + Group work time
- Cognitive Services + Group work time
- Developer Challenge Wrap up
Note: Agenda is subject to change