If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact us at email@example.com.
It is our goal to provide you the services you desire while treating your personal information as we would expect our own information to be treated, with respect.
- What Information We Collect from You
For all Site visitors we collect information such as IP address, browser type, domain name, access times, duration of visit, referring URL, platform, new and repeat information, time stamp and exit page information.
If you contact us, we also will collect the information you provide that details the nature of your question or problem to enhance the quality of our Service.
- What Organization Is Collecting the Information
Dynamic Podcasts LLC operates and manages the Site.
- How Your Information Is Protected
We maintain data handling and storage practices and procedures that are designed to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the personally identifiable information and email addresses submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Current Internet security methods and technologies are used to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure correct use of information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- When We May Share Your Information
We use the information that we gather to target content on our Site and application to more closely match your interests and, if you have selected to receive email communication from us, target email marketing messages that are more appropriate to your needs.
When you use the Service, the personal information you provide will be shared with the third parties you designate for access to such information including other web sites, your friends, relatives and business associates. Depending upon the type of access you grant to such third parties, they may also be permitted to edit the information you have provided to us and to designate others to access and edit such information. You may change your settings at any time as to who has access to your information by going to your account settings and then changing your publishing options.
In addition, we may share your personal information as follows:
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Dynamic Podcasts LLC, our users or others; and in connection with the enforcement of our User Agreement.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- As required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site. To respond to claims, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dynamic Podcasts LLC or others. This includes, but is not limited to, fraud, technical malfunctions or abuse of our network or systems. We also may provide user information to third parties for the purpose of resolving disputes that arise in the normal course of business.
From time to time, we also may share general information about our Site and visitors such as the number of visitors, aggregate and non-personally identifiable demographic and travel data, etc., with our advertisers and partners.
- Email Communication You Choose to Receive from Us
We will not send you any emails unless you opt-in to receive communications from us. If you opt-in to receive communications from us, you will receive information we believe will be of use and interest to you. For example:
- We will update you on any important functionality changes to our Service via email.
- We will keep you informed about promotions, sweepstakes, programs, etc., and other special offers that we think you will find valuable.
If you decide that you are no longer interested in receiving email communications from us, you have several choices for opting out of future mailings:
- You may follow the instructions in our emails on how to unsubscribe yourself from our email list.
- You may send us a letter at 306 KYLEMORE LN, GREER, SC 29650-0979 United States.
Third Party Cookies
- Testimonials, User Feedback and Blogs
We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Service. We occasionally publish such content. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their first and last name and may also indicate their home city. We do obtain the users consent prior to posting their name along with their testimonial.
We may post customer feedback on the site from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback we will take the proper steps to obtain your consent prior to posting your name along with your feedback.
If you make any comments on a blog or forum associated with our Web site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
- International Users – Applicable Law