With only a handful of tips left before the extra digit kicks in, we thought it’d be a good idea to quickly tell you the new ways to consume tip of the day.
- If you are a proud owner of a device running iOS 9 or later, you can now subscribe and read tip of the day in Apple News.
- For Facebook addicts we now push the tips to our channel https://facebook.com/crmtipoftheday as Instant Articles. Just open it up in Android or iOS Facebook app to see the difference.
- Our urls have been completely redesigned and you can now refer to the tips simply by their numbers. For example, one of our most popular tips on the “first thing first” woman simply becomes https://crmtipoftheday.com/68/. And you can search by the tip number too – type a number and search will take you straight to the tip (if one exists, that is).
- Better and shorter urls, plus Twitter built-in link handling mean that you do not have to use shorteners anymore. All they do these days is add useless redirects (and you can get clickthrough stats from Twitter, if that’s what you’re concerned about).
- Last but not least. For the tip consumers who use good old browsers we’ve added a tip roulette button (look on the very top under the title). Keep pressing – hours of entertainment guaranteed!
Did we miss anything? Do you have any suggestions how to improve the site? Please let us know in the comments or email email@example.com.