We all love the tips that are short, straight to the point, and very useful. Hmmm, that sounds somewhat like a dating profile. Anyway, the tip from Rick Lyle is precisely all of the above (except the dating profile, that is).
I’ve found that if you’re installing Project Service Automation (PSA) into an existing Dynamics 365 instance that it sometimes fails to install. After going through a lot of chat with MS Support it was bottomed out that the “account manager” (custom – t.j.) role clashes with PSA.
The fix: change the name of the “account manager” role (I added a “.” to the end, so changed it to “Account Manager.”).
Tried re-installing PSA and it went in no problem at all. Simple fix, but if you don’t know about it there’s no way to work it out yourself.