So you imported a large solution, perhaps an upgraded solution in a CRM upgrade, and when you publish the entire solution, you get a generic SQL error. What should you do?
- Go to Settings–>Customization–>Customize the System.
- Select Entities
- When the entity list appears, select 5-10 entities at a time and click “Publish.”
- Continue until you work through all updated entities.
- If you hit the error, publish each entity in the selected group individually to identify which entity has the issue.
- If you get to the end and don’t hit the error, it was most likely a SQL timeout. You should then be able to Publish All successfully.