A great man once asked,
can I set a custom schedule for when to run my flows?
The answer is yes, and like so many other solutions it involves nesting flows.
- First, create a flow which has a timer trigger, I created one which triggers once per month.
- Next, I create parallel branches inside this flow, for each branch you initialize a new variable.
- Now add a “do until” loop which says loop until variable equals whatever you need.
- Next you add a/multiple start flow action(s) which triggers the flow(s) in question.
- Add a delay action which delays for the time period you need.
- Finally add a variable incrementor.