Calling for Dynamics 365 developers around the world but mostly in Europe! CRM Tip of the Day is proud to present an inaugural Business Application Developer Masterclass. Even though the acronym spells “BAD”, it’s going to be good!
Without further ado…
Dynamics 365 Business Application Developer (BAD) Masterclass
The new, Spring 2018 Dynamics 365 release is here with the new features, new developments, and new challenges. This is your first chance to get your hands on the new technologies and learn the new stuff before anyone else. Hear the news from Microsoft Build 2018 and what does it mean for Business Application Developers.
A rare opportunity to attend personal in-class training by yours truly, George Doubinski, founder of CRM Tip of the Day and CRM.Audio with the guest appearances by Scott Durow, author of Ribbon Workbench and SparkleXrm, and David Yack, Microsoft Regional Director and author of https://xrm.tools.
Who shall attend: For all you experienced Dynamics 365/CRM developers who want to take your skills to the next level.
There is a limited number of seats available so pick your favorite city and register today!
Would you like to convince yourself or your boss? How about 20% discount if you register by the International Labor Day, 1st of May?
- Introducing Masterclass and CRM Tip of the Day BAD Challenge
- What’s new and what’s old for the Developer
- Advanced Data Modelling
- Group – Data Modelling Challenge
- Form Scripting Updates + TypeScript
- Work time – TypeScript
- Virtual Entities
- Work time – Virtual Entity Custom Provider
- PowerApps: Canvas vs Model. Performance. Building custom data providers.
- Group work time
- Themes from Microsoft Build 2018 and what does it mean for Business Application Developer
- CRM Tip of the Day – The Best Of
- Authentication Essentials + Work time
- Azure Building Blocks Overview
- Azure Functions + Group work time
- Logic Apps + Group work time
- Cognitive Services + Group work time
- Developer Challenge Wrap up
Note: Agenda is subject to change