Microsoft Dynamics customers and partners are eligible to access E-Learning courses. It’s a reasonably well-known fact that Microsoft Dynamics partners are entitled to access Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP). Lesser known is the one that Microsoft Dynamics Customers are entitled to access E-Learning courses through the Microsoft Imagine Academy. Perhaps there is a small confusion caused by the fact that Imagine Academy pitches itself as provider of (highlight is mine):
industry-recognised technology skills, education and certifications students need to succeed.
Besides that, some discovered that they are unable to login into the Imagine Academy when going directly with O365 credentials, even when clearly entitled. If this is your scenario, try the instructions put together by our good friend Salim Adamon:
- Ideally, start that with an InPrivate browser or clear your credentials cache
- Go to Customer Source
- Top Right => Sign In with Office 365 Organization account credentials
- If asked, select the Customer Profile, not Partner
- Click on Microsoft Dynamics CRM (left nav)
- Click on Learning (left nav)
- Click on E-Learning (left nav) => This takes you to Imagine Academy and lets you in.
Also, there is a specific help page for Dynamics channel – make sure you read it before reaching out for help.
Featured image by Ben White on Unsplash
[…] heard of the Microsoft Imagine Academy, but now that it’s been featured on the prestigious CRM Tip Of The Day blog, I’m sure eager students are lining up behind their login page door […]
I’d emphasise the using a private browser session as the auth into imagine academy gets very easily confused.
Excellent Dynamics CRM tip I really enjoyed and Found very Interesting. Please keep sharing.