If you are a long time “CRM Person” like me, you may be interested in PowerApps, but if you try out PowerApps, you see that the process of building a PowerApp is significantly different than customizing Dynamics 365 forms. So I asked PowerApps MVP Daniel Laskewitz
What are the best training materials for “CRM people” to learn how to create PowerApps?
- There is a good course available on edX.
- To ask questions, go to the PowerApps Community.
- If your PowerApp involves Flow, ask your questions on the Flow Community.
- And if you are working with Flow, you really need to take a look at the Workflow Definition Language (WDL).
- Update: David Yack reminds us that he has a course on the Dynamics Learning Portalthat covers using PowerApps and Microsoft Flow with Dynamics 365. Want to know how to get access to the DLP? See the eligibility requirements.
Have you built any PowerApps yet? Share your experiences and lessons learned in the comments below.